- Wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth after every use.
- Always store your jewelry in a flat box to avoid accidental scratches.
- Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewelry.
- Do not soak your jewelry in water.
- Clean your jewelry using a soft brush, dipped in jewelry cleaning solution only.
- Keep your Jewellery dry and free of chemicals for long-lasting use.
Styling Tip :
- Our Kundan jewellery sets can glam up any outfit instantly. Choose a set with a multi-stranded Kundan necklace, with matching earrings and maang tikka in a gold-tone for a Sangeet function, Wedding Ceremony, and other Traditional functions. Wear a Kundan, beaded Choker set with solid tops and trousers for a fusion look. Choose a long layered white pearl Kundan necklace with matching earrings set and wear it with a sleeveless beige ethnic top paired with a long skirt.
- Young women can wear simple stone-studded thin maang tikkas for a minimalistic look. Alternatively, go grand with large circular or crescent-shaped embellished maang tikkas. Kundan head jewellery or maang tikkas are wedding essentials. Choose double strings of matha Patti for an elegant look; select a gold-toned and off-white beaded, enameled matha Patti.
- Our Kundan Jewellery is quite grand and can go with any Ethnic Look. Pick up a pair of heavy dangle drop earrings and add more jazz to your Anarkali suits. Our handcrafted drop earrings would style up any plain kurta-churidar outfit as well. Kundan Earrings are suitable for both designer sarees and Kanjeevaram silk sarees.