- Wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth after every use.
- Always store your jewelry in a flat box to avoid accidental scratches.
- Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewelry.
- Do not soak your jewelry in water.
- Clean your jewelry using a soft brush, dipped in jewelry cleaning solution only.
- Keep your Jewellery dry and free of chemicals for long-lasting use.
- Young women can wear simple stone-studded thin maang tikkas for a minimalistic look. Alternatively, go grand with large circular or crescent-shaped embellished maang tikkas.
- Kundan head jewellery or Maang Tikkas are wedding essentials. Choose double strings of matha Patti for an elegant look in Sangeet, Mehendi, and Haldi Functions; Select a gold-toned and off-white beaded, enameled matha patti.